And the Winner Is....

Browsing Hoopla today for my next audiobook to listen to while I walk I saw the "marquee" 51st CMA  Awards 2017 Winners. Interest piqued, I clicked on it and received a wonderful surprise that showed the availability for download of many of the award winning artists and albums. With a simple click on the album (and a Duxbury Library Card) you can borrow and listen to these CMA award winning Country singers.


Limited to 8 "borrows" a month in Hoopla, I also looked to the availability of these albums in our "in library" cd collection.  


Kudos to our staff who orders new books, movies, and cds - I found the winners also in our "in library" collection. Come in and check them all out.

We are now open on Sundays from 1 - 5 pm.   Hope to see you on the other side of the circulation desk!


  


Comments